There are only so many hours in a day, so you have to be careful about how you spend your time. Before you commit to a career-building event, you want to make sure you’re going to get a lot out of it. You only want to go to the best events possible. Here are 10 reasons why that event should be the Tony Robbins Peak Performance workshop, sponsored by PTT Financial and presented by Steven Hilgart on March 20.
- Get fired up. To make real improvements in your career, you need energy, but it’s easy to get drained. This high-energy workshop will help you get fired up so you feel ready to tackle anything.
- Get motivated. If you ever feel like success is out of reach, you need a heavy dose of motivation, and this workshop can provide it.
- Meet other people. When you attend, you’ll be surrounded by other people who are also trying to get ahead in life. It’s a great opportunity to network and make friends.
- Learn new things. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or you’ve got years of experience under your belt, there’s always something new to learn. At this workshop, you’ll learn the same strategies Tony Robbins has used to help millions of people like you.
- Become more productive. If you ever have trouble focusing on the job at hand to get things done, you’ll benefit from this workshop, where you’ll learn how to improve productivity.
- Meet your sales goals. Do you regularly fall short of your sales goals? It’s a common problem. At our Peak Performance workshop, you’ll learn strategies to help you increase your sales and get more referrals, all without spending money.
- Feel empowered. You have what it takes to succeed as long as you believe in yourself. At this workshop, you’ll gain the empowerment you need to get ahead.
- Have a blast. Sometimes we do things – like going to dentist and filing our taxes – because we know we need to, even though we know we won’t enjoy it. This isn’t one of those cases. You’ll have a great time at this workshop.
- Do all this for FREE. You can attend this Peak Performance workshop for free. It’s open to everyone, so tell your colleagues, friends and neighbors to come, too.
- Stop making excuses. It’s easy to come up with reasons not to do something, but if you keep doing that, you’ll never get ahead. This workshop is an amazing chance to make real improvement, so stop making excuses and seize the opportunity.
Ready to get started? Join us on March 20 for the Tony Robbins Peak Performance workshop presented by Stephen Hilgart. There’s a morning workshop in Harlingen and an afternoon workshop in McAllen. All are welcome and there’s no cost to attend. So, show up and bring a friend. No RSVP is needed.